A.M. Total Being Fitness is a premier fitness and wellness studio located in Southfield, MI. Our success is due to the Total Being Fitness approach created by our founder Anthony Moses over his 20+ years of experience coaching and training himself and others.
To educate and certify trainers globally on the Total Being Program.
The Total Being Program, Massage Therapy, Integrative Medicine, Functional Medicine, Western Medicine, Wellness Coaching, Holistic Nutrition Counseling all working together.
Faith, Love, Compassion, Empathy, Education, Proper Programming and Educating the Client.
IN THE NEWS:
12/28/2015 – “Mind, Body Workout turns life around” – Fox 2
WE BELIEVE IN YOU
Our members are corporate executives, healthcare and law professionals, aspiring athletes, baby boomers, seniors, entrepreneurs, as well as people that just want to reinvent themselves, stay young and energized, and be fit for life. Our members transform their health and instill fitness habits that last a lifetime through working with our personal fitness trainers and wellness coaches. Yes, even you…especially if you are doubting yourself. You are the only one in your life that can take the simple steps to restoring health and living your dreams. It’s simple, just not an easy thing to choose to do when it’s not a muscle you’ve developed yet. That’s where we come in. We believe in you until you believe in you. We support you and cheer you to the finish line.
SOUTHFIELD’S PREMIER FITNESS AND WELLNESS STUDIO
So why should you consider checking us out?
- What makes us different than your typical gym or personal trainer? It’s our Total Being Fitness approach!
- Learn more about Anthony Moses, the founder of Total Being Fitness. He’s pioneering the future of fitness.
- Meet your fitness team—our friendly and personable staff that walks the talk.
- We’ve created a family-friendly members-only environment with lots of amenities. Tour our exclusive, Fitness and Wellness Studio.
- All our programs are designed around you and your goals—ALL OF THEM. Learn about the wide variety of fitness services we offer.
- We service both individuals and businesses. Corporations hire us to create amazing results for teams of people.
- We are committed to your results. Listen to the results our current and past members say they have gotten.
- Free Fitness Assessments & Studio Tours—Got questions? Want to check us out? Schedule a free visit to see us in person and get a feel for the Total Being Fitness difference.
“You can push yourself or be pushed by the universe. By pushing yourself you are willingly sacrificing. By being pushed you are forced to sacrifice.”
WHY PEOPLE FAIL IN FITNESS
We find that most people do not achieve their fitness goals because of:
- Spiritual – Due to a lack of belief in self
- Emotional – Stress (external from the past, present and future)
- Physical – Lack of education of what fitness truly is (quick fixes)
- Social – Toxic relationships (a lack of social support)
- Intellectual – Too busy, not enough time for self, work, work, work
On top of that, the typical fitness gym experience includes these things:
- They are either Crowded or Empty, but either way you feel like you are on your own
- Connecting with others is not “safe” or comfortable and/or because there is a lack of positive connection.
- Lots of equipment, but little-to-no proper training on how to use it
- Improper programming
- Lack of assessments and progressions
How can you win with this already against you?
Our founder, Anthony Moses, observed a phenomenon of people losing weight and reaching their goals only to gain the weight back due to other elements of their life being out of balance (ex. Emotional, social factors). It was hard for him to bear and he knew he could do something about it. That’s when Anthony set out to create a solution for his clients that got results: Total Being Fitness.
TOTAL BEING FITNESS
The Total Being Fitness approach supports the entire person:
Creating balance with all five elements supports you to be your best you, do what you are inspired to do, and have the life experiences you want to create. Without this balance, something will always be “off” and even though you get results in one area, ignoring the other areas will hold you back in some way.
So what is the environment and experience we create for your success?
The Total Being Fitness Difference:
- Private, non-judgmental environment
- Laser focused on doing full assessments, progressions and programming
- Also focusing on nutrition and cardio
- Trainers practice mindfulness, empathy and compassion meeting you exactly where you are
- Clean, private, individual showers
- Juice Bar, small lounge and welcoming environment
- Most of all, the family oriented, caring and nurturing environment. We truly love our clients and their results.
Call us and get total being fit today!
As coaches we help people address their problems and stresses and transform them into an opportunity for change.